For every member of our community to show respect, high levels of ambition and effort, a positive attitude and perseverance in all they do.
REAP which is as follows:
Respect (ensure we are polite, well-mannered and respect the rights we all have).
Effort (challenge ourselves, be ambitious and do our best).
Attitude (have a positive attitude in every situation).
Perseverance (show resilience and determination).
- To focus rigorously on student progress.
- To ensure leaders and governors relentlessly pursue excellence.
- To provide outstanding guidance and welfare provision.
- To ensure our curriculum is rich, relevant, broad and balanced.
- To recruit, retain and develop specialist, motivated and innovative staff.
- To maintain a good reputation and be the secondary school of choice in the local community and beyond.