Every student to achieve their full potential and be equipped to make a positive contribution to society.
- To focus rigorously on student progress.
- To ensure leaders and governors relentlessly pursue excellence.
- To provide outstanding guidance and welfare provision.
- To ensure our curriculum is rich, relevant, broad and balanced.
- To recruit, retain and develop specialist, motivated and innovative staff.
- To maintain a good reputation and be the secondary school of choice in the local community and beyond.
All members of our community will value:
- Ambition, effort and resilience.
- Care, guidance and support for everyone.
- Celebration of talent.
- High standards and excellence.
- Integrity, manners and honesty.
- Motivation and intellectual challenge.
- Respect for individuality and uniqueness.